Tuesday, December 8, 2009


*click on image to enlarge*


Happy Holidays! This holiday season I would love to help you create that special dish you are looking for! My experience covers a wide range of possibilities and I can work with you to create just what you're needing. This site offers a few ideas as to what I've done in the past, but I am definitely not limited to what is available here. To help you get started, here is a list of prices for certain items and we can go from there! I look forward to hearing from you!

Pricing:

Cakes: 9" - starting @ $30
Cheesecakes: 10" - starting @ $30
Cookies: $10/dozen
Cupcakes: $25/dozen
Pies: $18
Truffles: $15/dozen
Brownies/Bars: $15/dozen
Quiche: $20

As for other catering orders/hot dishes/etc - prices depend on what you are needing and how many people it needs to feed!

Please place all orders for Christmas Eve/Christmas Day by Dec. 21st!

Thanks for looking and I hope to hear from you!

Happy Holidays!

-Lauren Anderson
la.confection@gmail.com
615.653.2812

No comments:

Post a Comment